COVID-19 Measures at our Warehouses
At Plymouth Self Storage the health and safety of our customers and staff have been our number one concern. We would like to thank our customers for their support, patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
Our warehouses are large buildings with low intensity use so present a low risk. However, you will see and notice some changes in our stores.
- We have installed signs to assist customers in observing social distancing rules.
- We have limited the number of people who are allowed in reception at any one time.
- We have hand sanitiser by all our entrances.
- We have provided staff with PPE.
- We have intensified our cleaning practices.
We would ask our customers to assist us further by
- Limiting the number of people in your group where possible.
- Remembering to bring your own access fob – if you need us to issue you with a new one pop us an email or call us and we will have it ready for your arrival.
- By using debit or credit cards to make payment or set up a Direct Debit.
Packaging Material and Boxes
We understand that people need boxes and materials for their move, so we can supply these. Please call or email us your order and we will have it ready for collection.
You can view our Co-Vid-19 Risk Assessments and Policy below.
Once again thank you for to patience during these unprecedented times.